Deadlines & Documents
Two main target groups will be eligible to enrol in the program:
I] Excellent academic students with a Bachelor degree in Medicine, Biology, Biomedical sciences, (Bio)Chemistry, or related studies:
- from Erasmus MC
- from another Dutch university
- from an international university
II] Excellent non-academic students with a Bachelor degree from an Applied Sciences University (laboratory colleges or equivalent), only after nomination by their college:
- from Applied Sciences University Rotterdam
- from another Dutch Applied Sciences University
- from an international equivalent
The applicant should have a good working command of the English language, both oral and written. Foreign applicants whose native language is not English should submit the official score of either one of the approved English Language Tests (TOEFLS or IELTS).
Requested documents for the application
For ALL applicants:
- The completed Application Form
- A Motivation letter
- A Resumé
- List of your grades and diplomas
- At least 2 letters of recommendation from your professors, teachers or supervisors
- Copy of the personal data page in your passport (non-EU) or ID-card
For foreign applicants whose native language is not English a copy of a recent:
- TOEFL test (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) with minimal score:
- 550 for paper based test
- 213 for computer based test,
- 80 for internet based test,
- IELTS test (International English Language Testing System) with minimal score: 6
All documents provided should be in English!
- Interviews will be scheduled between 13 APRIL and 1 MAY 2020:
- For students living in the Netherlands interviews will take place at Erasmus MC
- For students living abroad, interviews will be done using webcams through an internet connection (Skype)
- Second week of MAY 2020 at the latest all students will be informed whether or not they are admitted.
- The 1st Summer Course for Class 2016-2018 starts on Monday 31 August 2020.