I&I and EUR Scholarship options
For all Research Master programs at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR), tuition fees for non-EU non-EEA citizens are €18.200/year.
As Research Master Infection & Immunity, we only have a very limited number of very competitive personal scholarships available.
Full scholarships include coverage of tuition fees, costs of housing and living and travel costs (€30.000/year).
Partial scholarships include either tuition fees alone (€18.200 per year) or costs of housing and living alone (€10.000)
Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship
- You are planning to start a master programme at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You are considered to be a high achieving student;
- You are unable to finance your study yourself.
- All nationalities
Participating faculties for the 2018-2019 scholarship:
Level of study
Scholarship / Grant in €
- € 15.000 for housing, living costs and statutory fee.
- 1 April 2018
More details & contact
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Erasmus MC
- Website: Erasmus School for Health Policy and Management
- Website: Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship
You can find more information on scholarships and loans possibilities on the EUR website.
National Scholarship options
Orange Knowledge Programme(OKP)
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) which has provided fellowships for professionals from 51 countries has been phased out. The aim of the programme, which was initiated and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, was to help reduce the shortage of skilled workers in the selected countries, through training courses and programmes that are facilitated by Dutch higher education institutions.
On 1 July 2017 the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) entered a new phase as a new programme under the name Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals, and institutions in higher and vocational education.
International Scholarship options
Students from the USA PLEASE NOTE that Erasmus University Rotterdam and Erasmus MC are eligible:
- for the Sallie Mae Smart Option Loan:
- as well as the Parent Loan:
LPDP (Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education)
- You have the Indonesian nationality;
- You graduated from an accredited Indonesian university or an overseas university acknowledged by the Indonesian Higher Education Directorate (DIKTI);
- You have a maximum age of 35.
- Complete list of requirements can be found at: http://www.lpdp.kemenkeu.go.id/beasiswa/beasiswa-magister-doktor/
Who need a scholarship for
- Study In the field of:
Agriculture, forestry and fishery, Architecture and town planning, Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management, Communication, Education and Teacher Training, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Fine and applied arts, Law, Mathematics and computer sciences, Medical and health sciences, Natural sciences, Service, Tourism and Leisure, Social and behavioural sciences, Transport and communication
- 4 times a year (please see www.lpdp.depkeu.go.id/beasiswa/)
For complete information about requirements, benefits and application, please visit the website of Beasiswa LPDP at
FAPESP (Sao Paulo Research Foundation)
Erasmus MC is a partner of FAPESP for students who want to take up a Research Master, Graduate or PhD program at Erasmus MC.
Erasmus MC is a partner of FAPEMIG for students who want to take up a Research Master, Graduate or PhD program at Erasmus MC.
CONICYT (Comisión Nacional de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica)
Erasmus MC is a preferred partner of Conicyt for students who want to take up a Research Master, Graduate or PhD program at Erasmus MC.
CONACYT (Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Technologia)
Erasmus University Rotterdam and Erasmus MC are partners of Conacyt for students who want to take up a (Research) Master program at EUR or Erasmus MC.